Saturday, 5 January 2013

Wonder Twin (Shopping) Powers Activate!

My pal Ms Carpet loves red shoes and I had a feeling that she might like the scarlet sisters of my blue denim plaid pair so off we went to the Converse shop yesterday. We grabbed the last pair in her size! At the same bargainous sale price that I bought mine for! Woo! Another item added to the growing we-can-dress-up-as-twins section of our wardrobes. Tee hee hee.

OK, this is one mad psychic coincidence-type incident! On our walk down to the Converse shop, we popped into our friendly neighbourhood charity shop for a quick browse and the first thing I saw were these! Remember how I said, just a few days ago, that I needed a new pair to fill the grey void in my Connie-Wonnie-switcheroo? These are the exact same pair to the dead ones I threw out last year! Hot pink trims and everything! And in my size! What are the chances?! They looked like they haven't been worn much and I would have bought them if the canvas around the side eyelets weren't ripped.

Aaaaand...like there wasn't enough excited shopping girl-maniac-type squealing already, we moved on to the dress rail and I spotted a printed Von Troska shirt dress. The exact same one that I bought from the same charity shop two Summers ago! And this one was in Ms Carpet's size! Another one for that section in our wardrobes! Haha! One day, if we're feeling silly and can be bothered, we might show you our twins-things.

2 comments:

flying carpet said...

Hell yeah!

The Likkle Girl Who Wurves Pwetty Things said...

I think we have enough Twinsie-things to do both Summer AND Winter editions! xx