Thursday, 31 January 2013

Travellin' Tumblers

This set of stackable anodised aluminium tumblers that I found at the Surry Hills Christmas Markets taught me a very good (shopping) lesson. That good things come to those who wait. 

Patience has never been a virtue that I possess, not when it comes to possessing things, but I'm so glad that I didn't buy the odd badly-scratched pairs or incomplete and less-than-perfect sets of these that I've seen around so many times before! If I did, I would not have been allowed (Boyfriend: "What?! More clutter?!") to take these home. Them AND their special croc skin travelling case! Hello, picnics! Hello, parties!

I think I'm going to print this picture onto a small piece of card to put in my purse. To remind me to be less hasty when making purchasing decisions.

No comments: