1. + 2. Street art along Cleveland Street
3. An old garage that I really love the look of but never had the chance to photograph because every time that I've been near was in a moving car
5. + 6. Lunch stop at The Rose Hotel. The last time I was there was in 2000! Nothing much has changed.
7. A "Best Of" wall on Broadway
8. That Charlie chap hidden under a flight of stairs
9. Pretty pixelface
10. Weeping window
11. Chippendale is splendid indeed! Loads of cute old houses and airy warehouse-conversion-type apartments. Nearly nine years in our neighbourhood have made us too comfortable to want to move but if we have to one day, we can see ourselves living in this little pocket of Chippendale.
12. Excitement! I take pictures of a lot of street art but this is the first time that I've seen them artists at work! Wooooo!
Yesterday. Clear blue sky + light cool breeze = a good day for a walk. Quite a long one from Surry Hills, along Cleveland Street down through Chippendale to Broadway and the Glebe weekend markets. And then back. Loads of new walls for my tumbl(r)ing wall of walls! And a firmer ass! Yeah!