Thursday, 28 July 2011

Sexy Motherfucker

That's Jarvis. One of my many future ex-husbands.

- He wore heels that are higher than any pair that I own or would ever dare wear. In them, he busted his signature awkwardly-sexy dance moves (swoon!), gracefully scaled the high stacks of amps and jumped around for almost two hours. I spent the entire evening trying to get a better look at his shoes which was not easy in such low light. I imagine they are loafers with chunky heels. Not unlike these. Only way way higher.

- His favourite confectionery in Australia is the Cherry Ripe chocolate bar. He said that he's going to take a suitcase-load home with him because they are not sold in the U.K. I hate Cherry Ripes but I'd gladly send him a monthly supply for the rest of his life if it makes him happy.

- He played a super-duper-fantastic show with his old bandmates but days prior to the gig, I realised that I love his solo stuff very very much more than what he did with Pulp. I wish he would tour as Jarvis Cocker soon.

- He is a sexy motherfucker. Yeah.

6 comments:

flying carpet said...

See the review in today's SMH too!

Skye said...

Yay! Yay! Yay!

I am already giddy with woozy lust etc.

The Likkle Girl Who Wurves Pwetty Things said...

Carpie -
Just read it! Tee hee hee.
It was a super-good night!
Want another one soon!
xx


Skye -
Please report back after the gig!
Bring Cherry Ripes!
xx

Top bird said...

Guess what??? We were there! We got a babysitter and had a rare night out. It was akin to a religious experiences. xx

The Likkle Girl Who Wurves Pwetty Things said...

Boo! Why didn't you say so earlier?!
Like before the gig?!
We were with Ms Carpet and we could have all hung out and perv at Jarvis together! Poo, you. xx

Top bird said...

I know, godammit! xx