Thursday, 14 April 2011

Elusive Bunnies

Have you had one of Malteser's MaltEaster Bunnies?! They are so good (and cute!) that they are sold out everywhere.

I chomped my first one in late February and haven't been able to track any down (we went on a MaltEaster Bunny hunt in all the supermarkets in Canberra too when we were there) until two weeks ago. There were eight left on the shelf in Priceline (a pharmacy chain) and I bought them all!

This is the last of the eight. *sad face* If you see them anywhere, please let me know?

PS. I just scrolled down the blog and realised that there are five posts, including this one, with pictures of bunnies on this page! Haha. Totally not intentional!

9 comments:

hollypop said...

ahhhhhh not the coles at murder mall?
i would have eaten my body weight in these, too. but malt is gluten! TRAGEDY. i love malt.

flying carpet said...

I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR THESE TOO!
Haven't seen them anywhere! Will keep my bunny eyes peeled xx

juststopspeaking said...

Come to Perth - our taste buds have not evolved - oodles to purchase EVERYWHERE

xoxo

The Likkle Girl Who Wurves Pwetty Things said...

Hollypops -
Damn! You're missing out on malted milkshake too!
And I can't give you my malted ice cream!
I love malt too! I can't imagine life without it. Sorry. xx


Carpie -
Let me know if you hit paydirt at Bondi's Woollie's this weekend! xx


Just Stop Speaking -
Hey hey hey!
How have you been?
Thank you for the tip-off but I don't think we'll be going to Perth any time soon. Boo.
Maybe you can buy them all and start selling them on Ebay! Loads of people looking for them! xx

Megan said...

Kmart at broadway has them. There at the counter not the egg section. I only noticed them because I read this post earlier, I ended up buying six.

YU said...

cute i'm going to investigate!

The Likkle Girl Who Wurves Pwetty Things said...

Hey hey hey Megan!
Good to see you hear again!
Thank you for the tip!
We found some yesterday at our local (Surry Hills) Coles again! Wheeee!
Maybe they brought in new stock because Easter is this weekend?!
What do you think of the Bunnies? xx


Hey hey hey Yu!
How have you been?
Yes, please investigate!
If you like Maltesers, you'll love the Bunnies! xx

Megan said...

I loved them, so delicious. I love that the malt in the middle has chocolate mixed in - I have ordered a few more from my sister for easter. Glad that you located more!

The Likkle Girl Who Wurves Pwetty Things said...

Hey Megan,
Glad the Bunnies found another fan in you!
Yes! The creamy centre with pops of crunchy malt! NYUM NYUM!
Have a great Easter weekend! xx