Tuesday, 1 February 2011

33°C

These pictures are for Zoe.

I just said to her via email that it's so hot today (might hit a max of 36°C!) that my fried brains cannot compute the attachment that she sent. Guiding the icy pole in my hand to my mouth is pretty much all they can manage right now. And writing nonsense such as this, of course. Haha.

Zoe's favourite is one that they don't make anymore - the Graffiti Icy Pole. I'm sure it was delicious. Zoe's got great taste.

My favourite ice lolly changes all the time. Right now, I would like some frozen LifeSavers but all we have in the freezer are these. Boo. Do you have a favourite icy pole?

2 comments:

flying carpet said...

mmmm frosty fruits for me!

The Likkle Girl Who Wurves Pwetty Things said...

Yesh! Soooo good. Not too sweet.
But our Coles' selection of icy poles sucks!
I mish our old Woolworth's. xx