Sunday, 25 April 2010

There ARE Exciting Things Out There!

I have to retract what I said in my last post. Tee hee hee. Right after I hit the "Publish Post" button, I went to the Gorman website and look what just dropped! Their Autumn/Winter 2010 collection! Woo! I've always loved what Gorman does and I love them even more now!



Colours! Shiny stripes! Pom poms! Spotty hats!

Remember what I said in my last post about the things that I want - how I only see them in my head but not in the shops? Well, I think the clever people at Gorman not only create hot items of clothing, they can read minds too!



More colours! More stripey things! More pom poms!

I already have chambray jumpsuits and rompers. And a colourful stripey scarf with dangly pom poms attached. I also have too many tan bags but that adorable little shoulder bag is calling out to me. And those heeled desert boots! I've been waiting to see them since the cheeky Gorman people wrote their what-to-expect blurb on their site!



Not so colourful (and a little Karen Walker-esque?) but I love blue, grey and khaki too!

The mind-reading continues! I've been looking for a navy blue sweatshirt. Just a regular one with the usual crew neck and ribbed waistband. How difficult is that, right? Well, there was none that was right! And Gorman comes up with this cute anchor-emblazoned one!

And I was already planning to wear my Summer schoolboys' shorts right through the colder months because I love them so much! All they need now is that housecoat-like jacket.

I don't know if I can afford every "want" that I've listed but Gorman sure made looking at clothes fun again in this boring in-between-seasons lull. Can't wait to visit their store!

4 comments:

selina said...

Yay Gorman did it again! I remember why I first fell in love with their collections. I am glad they introduced colour into this collection, I do remember you telling me that you wished their next season be more colourful and it is!

: )

The Likkle Girl Who Wurves Pwetty Things said...

Tee hee hee! You remembered, Nah-nah!

Such happy happy colours! Woo! xx

Sam said...

I love the pom pom trend that seems to be the go at the moment. These are great - well spotted!

The Likkle Girl Who Wurves Pwetty Things said...

Hey Sam!
Isn't the whole collection just so happy?!

How have you been? Hope all's well with you and your pretty "girls". x