Thursday, 29 April 2010

Afternoon Delight



Looking down at half-past-twelve today (such long shadows for that time-of-the-day!) while waiting for the boyfriend to pick me up during his lunch hour. We weren't going to do anything raunchy. Just a puppy car-ride back to a factory outlet where we were at over the weekend. To grab a pair of pantaloons-shaped wool trousers that I didn't buy then and couldn't stop thinking about since.



Looking up, we have clear blue skies (25°C in the shade) and leaves that are still green. And we're nearly two months into Autumn!



My favourite junky puppy treat at the end of the puppy car-ride. This McDonald's along McEnvoy Street in Alexandria is NOT a contender for the The Slowest McDonald's In The World title! It was not even close! It's been a long time since we've been to one operating with such efficiency.

Beautiful weather + car ride + shopping + real fast food = A delightful afternoon = A happy puppy. Wuff-wuff!

4 comments:

b. said...

filet-o-fish! i didnt know you could still get those! (i've been having weird mcdonald's cravings lately, but not quite managed to get myself to go into one!)

x.

The Likkle Girl Who Wurves Pwetty Things said...

Hey b!
Yes, they are still on the menu. And they are the only things I would order from MacDonald's because I don't eat beef. Maybe the McNuggets sometimes.

Tee hee hee. I know all about those cravings. xx

flying carpet said...

Aw what a good boy you have, picking you up for lunchtime dates!
And now I feel like Maccas!

The Likkle Girl Who Wurves Pwetty Things said...

Hey!
I was very surprised when he offered to drive me out there when he doesn't think too highly of my "consumerterialistic" behaviour.
Maybe he felt bad for scoring more nice things than I did over the weekend? Tee hee hee.

It's a good day to bite into a soft and warm Filet-o-Fish today. But I think the Maccas nearest to your work (the one in the basement foodcourt under Myers?) is a contender for the Slowest MacDonald's In The World title. xx