Friday, 19 June 2009

Chocolate Power Ranger


Dress - Veronika Maine, Rollneck - Sportsgirl, Leggings - Mango, Boots - Campers, Men's Tote - YSL

My pal Yayapapayar used to say that I look like one of those cartoon costumed heroes when I'm in my matchy-matchy mode.

A visit to my hairdresser today called for brown (the darkest colour that black-hating me would wear) and prints to camouflage those tiny "hairlicles" that love sticking to clothes. "Hairy beast" is not a good look when running errands after.

The new 'do is just like the last one but I did bring up the subject of getting a huge 'fro again - my dahling hairdresser wasn't too keen the last time but I think he's slowly "seeing it".

Now, I just have to let my hair grow to a suitable length. Easier said than done because I always give up when it gets to that ugly I-want-to-chop-it-all-off-now length. We shall see...

4 comments:

sel said...

i like this matchy-matchy mode!

The Likkle Girl Who Wurves Pwetty Things said...

Hey Miss Nah-nah,
Haha! Do you? Everytime I do it, I can hear Miss Yar's laughter. xx

chou said...

I love the dress. And the matching.

The Likkle Girl Who Wurves Pwetty Things said...

Hello Chou!
Thank you. The dress is by an Aussie label that does pretty Marni-esque things but at a small fraction of the price. x