Friday, 22 May 2009

Still Life In Green

Joining our sugar pot in "Willow" and aromatherapy oil diffuser in "Apple" is a cute milk bottle in "Citrus".

A birthday gift from Gigi, who also loves green and pretty things from Bison, the Australian homeware company with a difference.

And those are not the only things that we have in common. We like going that extra distance for people that we like - we didn't plan it but we both read each other's blog back-catalogue before we met up for the first time (being kind of like "instant" friends) just so we left no stone unturned, and to make sure that she wasn't going to get me something that I already have, she went back in time again.

Thank you, Gigi! They look so good together. Quite tempted to bust out my paints and paint them before I break the trio up and return them to the various parts of the apartment. xx

4 comments:

Kayla Linzy said...

Those are really cute. I like the one in the middle. (:

The Likkle Girl Who Wurves Pwetty Things said...

Hey Kayla,
They are functional too!

Gervy said...

Oh Sweet Pea, what a lovely thank you note! What a beautiful gween vision that was. Thank you for making pressie-shopping so easy! xxx

The Likkle Girl Who Wurves Pwetty Things said...

Gigi,
I think you made it easy for yourself by paying me so much attention!
Thank you again! xxx