Saturday, 17 January 2009

Glossary

Yes, I'm still on a food kick. These are items from the larder that I have mentioned and used in the last few posts. And will be using a lot more of if I continue on the same edibles tangent.

K - Kewpie Mayo
Made in Japan. Very delicious. And cute, of course. I like it compared to other mayos because it's got a very good tang. My Kewpie dolls like hanging out with it too.

See their pals starring in a very hilarious (but also a little creepy, to some) commercial for another food product here. The whole series has provided my pals and I hours of silly laughs on YouTube-viewing drunken nights. Watch it.

M - Murray River Salt Flakes
An Australian product. I like them because they are a pretty colour. There is also a less shallow reason why I buy them.

2 comments:

Top Bird said...

Oh, I'm a big fan of pink sea-salt too. And the kewpie mayo? Too cute. xx

the likkle girl who wurves pwetty things said...

Tee hee hee. We are such suckers for pretty cutesy things. But in this case, at least they taste as good as they look. xx