Monday, 10 November 2008

Sore Feet?






















Medic Esthetic - a collection of six shoes presented by designer Gwendolyn Huskens at her graduation show at the Design Academy in Eindhoven, Department of Man And Identity.

Made from medical supplies usually associated with pain and healing, her beautifully-crafted shoes look pretty comfortable to wear.






















My favourite out of the half-dozen is this called Compression. And I will
so wear them.

Read more about them here and see more photos here.

2 comments:

Top Bird said...

Amazing. And somehow I can relate - maybe it's got something to do with me and my arthritic left toe.

Does that make sense????

You know, perhaps I'm totally pathologising my feet these days??

Or something.

I'll shut up now.

the likkle girl who wurves pwetty things said...

Haha! You are one funny birdie, Top Bird.

I don't know if them shoes will cure your poor toe or make the condition worse...xx